Opinions requested please!!!

I have gotten a few things from FP a few months ago. Lagoon and Navy Audrey - took them back bc I knew the WOULD be at the outlets - well - I GOT THREE for the price of ONE at the outlet - so -IT will show up maybe not at ALL outlets but it will SHOW up....

Example: A few of us just purchased the Raspberry gathered wallet at outlet - so - trust and believe you gotta wanna wait.....but like the others said - if you dont wanna WAIT - then pay PCE - but for me PCE is not an option ;)

Good luck - bc I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my purple gathered lindsey

I'm glad you got your Sophia, and love her! That would be great if you get a price adjustment, too!

I checked several times with my outlet here about the Aubergine gathered Lindsey, (after all of the delete info came up) but there aren't any here ... after a couple of trips and phone calls I decided to keep my Lindsey (bought with PCE abt a month ago but still nwt) and enjoy her ... I'd end up spending over the $150. I'd save in gas and anxiety if I keep worrying about it! :biggrin:

I'm glad you got your Sophia, and love her! That would be great if you get a price adjustment, too!

I checked several times with my outlet here about the Aubergine gathered Lindsey, (after all of the delete info came up) but there aren't any here ... after a couple of trips and phone calls I decided to keep my Lindsey (bought with PCE abt a month ago but still nwt) and enjoy her ... I'd end up spending over the $150. I'd save in gas and anxiety if I keep worrying about it! :biggrin:
Thanks! That is exactly what I am going to do. My outlet is about an hour away and my car starter just started sounding wonky so yeah between the gas and trip and possibly getting stranded, I think I will just enjoy my bag at the PCE price. Enjoy your Lindsey, It is a beautiful bag! :smile: