Opinions pls~ should I keep this bag?

br_t

Proud Guardian of a 4-year-old Biewer Terrier Boy
O.G.
Dec 2, 2006
I've got this Michael Kors Astor II for $130 at Nordies year-end sale...and I luv the fact that I can carry a lot stuff w/ me. But then, mom thinks I look old when I carry this bag(I'm 22)...well..I just need a throw around bag(I like satchels) to use everyday..Any one has any suggestions under $150 price range? Thanks =))
112106_14431.jpg

Well, I don't think that looks like an old lady bag at all. Sorry I don't have a suggestion right now. What color, how big, same amt. of metal as the one in the photo? Just to narrow it down a bit.

I think this is a cool bag and the price is perfect for a MK satchel. It doesn't look old-ladyish at all. I like the gold hardware detail and I am sure the leather is yummy.

thank you all gals~~~:heart: I decided to keep it...I can really see myself use it everyday~~~ but I've heard the poor quality of MK low end bags...do you gals think this bag is gonna last over a year and not fall apart?

That is a nice lookin' bag and a good price for MK... I think you should keep it. Besides, it's basic black. We ALL need at least one good basic black. If you don't want to sling it around everyday, that means it's time for another bag....YAY!!!!

Peace,
Nyckei