Opinions pls on these Manolo Mary Jane's!?!

Every time I see those Mary Jane's I want them more! I think they would look great in a casual outfit with nice bootcut jeans, form fitting velvet blazer or with a cute little black dress to add some color.

Every time I see those Mary Jane's I want them more! I think they would look great in a casual outfit with nice bootcut jeans, form fitting velvet blazer or with a cute little black dress to add some color.

Thanks for responding. I really wanted the black but I can't find them anywhere. However, I think these red ones will be hot!

I saw the black one in real life yesterday and they're gorgeous! If you're still interested in a pair of black, you should call Saks in Pittsburgh [SIZE=-1](412) 263-4800. [/SIZE]

Oh thanks for the tip! I should get these in 2 days and if I love them then i will definately be getting black as well. They just look so sexy! Of course I think about Sex in the City when I see them! LOL

I have them in black and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own. I am a Louboutin devotee but purchased these for their classic look. If I were a red gal I would purchase them in a heartbeat. I have seen them in navy and would consider buying those. Good choice - wear with jeans and a t because they deserve to be looked at.

I agree with shoegal!
I also have these in black and love them!!!!
They are so versitile which is what makes them great. You can wear them with jeans, skirt, dress....
ENJOY!!!