Opinions pls on these Manolo Mary Jane's!?!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you think of these? I have them sitting in my cart waiting to purchase but I wondering what I would wear them with etc... What do you think of them?

TIA! :nuts:

[​IMG]

2. OKay I bought them. The last 7 they had. I would still like opinions though! LOL I am such a monster tard!

3. Every time I see those Mary Jane's I want them more! I think they would look great in a casual outfit with nice bootcut jeans, form fitting velvet blazer or with a cute little black dress to add some color.

4. Thanks for responding. I really wanted the black but I can't find them anywhere. However, I think these red ones will be hot!

5. I saw the black one in real life yesterday and they're gorgeous! If you're still interested in a pair of black, you should call Saks in Pittsburgh [SIZE=-1](412) 263-4800.
    [/SIZE]

6. Oh thanks for the tip! I should get these in 2 days and if I love them then i will definately be getting black as well. They just look so sexy! Of course I think about Sex in the City when I see them! LOL

7. Beautiful! Good choice in the black and the red!

8. I have them in black and they are the most comfortable pair of shoes that I own. I am a Louboutin devotee but purchased these for their classic look. If I were a red gal I would purchase them in a heartbeat. I have seen them in navy and would consider buying those. Good choice - wear with jeans and a t because they deserve to be looked at.

9. I agree with shoegal!
    I also have these in black and love them!!!!
    They are so versitile which is what makes them great. You can wear them with jeans, skirt, dress....
    ENJOY!!!

10. i LOVE them. But i loovveee maryjanes! and red! hehe

11. I love the Mary Jane's. I think they are gorgeous and look great with everything. Good choice.

12. I love them!! I'm glad you bought them, I think they are gorgeous! Another member has them, and posted wearing them...they looked amazing!!

13. I love those. Really really cute. Take a picture of you wearing them so we can see...:yes:

14. Count me in - I LOVE those! Such a classic shape, goes with everything. Red is a good choice for the holidays too!

Andrea