Opinions pleeeeeeease

Oh I love that bag and had it last spring but I sold it on ebay because I couldn't keep it clean and that drove me crazy...There is a lot of white on it and it picks up EVERYTHING! I was able to clean it with basic soap and some oxiclean which was nice but the canvas starting looking fuzzy from my scrubbing..Hope this helps!

Hi,

Thanks for the advice. I did get the bag last Friday and loved it even more in real life than on pix. I really love that the two sides look different (the check pattern is different) so it is almost like two different bags. The size and quality looked great too and the leather is awesome on it. I do not intend to use it as an everyday bag as I do not think it is meant for that, they also told me not to clean it at home just take it to the cleaners when it gets dirty or bring it to the store to send it away for cleaning. I guess it would not be worse than special clothing you have to have dry cleaned. As I already got the nova I thought why not get a really cute bag for fun and not for everyday use. I will try to take pix of it later, I really love it so far.