• Macaron pink nude

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Blue

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

Mentha

O.G.
Nov 10, 2008
Trying to decide on the following two colors for a Ferragamo bag. I have been looking to get this bag for a while now and these two colors are on sale.
Macaron/nude pink
Indian blue
I wear mostly neutrals, jeans, black, blue, grey wuth some purple shades.
My bags are all neutral as I want to use then all when I spend so much.
I am attracted to the Macaron but should I be adventurous and get the blue. Another reason the pink looks already a little dirty in the store 11477775_7205930_322.jpg
NMV2FBK_cu.jpg

Amazona

Crazy bird lady
Mar 31, 2013
Finland
If you already have alot of neutral bags, wear alot of neutrals, have started to find your adventurous side, want something that you can wear with most colors and are considering the blue, I think the answer is obvious. Blue goes well with most colors, it won't blend in or fade in the background with your neutrals and will spice up any outfit. I love a good, blue bag! Still looking for my perfect blue but if you think this might be it for you, then go for it. Don't do it because the nude one looks dirty or will get lost in the sea of neutrals in your closet - if you do go for the blue, do it because you want that specific bag/color!

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
If you already have alot of neutral bags, wear alot of neutrals, have started to find your adventurous side, want something that you can wear with most colors and are considering the blue, I think the answer is obvious. Blue goes well with most colors, it won't blend in or fade in the background with your neutrals and will spice up any outfit. I love a good, blue bag! Still looking for my perfect blue but if you think this might be it for you, then go for it. Don't do it because the nude one looks dirty or will get lost in the sea of neutrals in your closet - if you do go for the blue, do it because you want that specific bag/color!
+1

Mentha

O.G.
Nov 10, 2008
Great advice Amazona, I picked the blue over a pink or green because it is a "neutral" color and will go with most outfits.
Trying to figure if this is "the" blue though

Reactions: LilMissCutie