Opinions...please!!!

Nov 14, 2006
Hi ladies,
I need your opinions I have narrow it down to these 3 choices, but I can't make up my mind (love these 3 styles only) as all can work for my lifestyle but I can't make up my mind😳

1- Pallas canvas mm ( with aurore leather trim)
2- Montaige mm
3- Métis pochette

Thank you!

I have the Pallas in aurore and the Pochette Metis. It depends how you want to use the bag since the Pallas will be able to fit more than the PM.....I would pick either the PM or Pallas!

I'm in between Pallas mm and Montaigne mm😁....I will prob. go to the LV Boutique tomorrow and try them both.. I just hate been undecided! Thank you for your opinions... Pls keep them coming😘

If you're between Pallas and Montaigne, then you should ask yourself this question:

How important is it that your bag zips closed?

Everyone has different preferences when it comes to this issue. Some MUST have a zip closure, and some don't care either way. Also, the Pallas has the lovely new hot pink color. :love eyes:

But honestly, I prefer the look of the Montaigne. Again, it's all a matter of size and closure method and what's most important to you. Good luck on your decision and I can't wait to see your reveal!

I think once you try them on your decision will be easier. I really like both of these bags however the Pallas just seems a little more dressier to me. When I used to dress more professional I would have picked the Pallas. Now that I am more casual I would go with the Montaigne. Look forward to seeing what you end up buying. I am sure you will enjoy either one of them!

Good points, I'm looking to carry as not everyday but "almost" everyday type of bag, and I want to look good too😀hopefully I'll get one tomorrow. Thank you ladies for your input.

I was between Pallas and Montaigne - both are so beautiful. But when I tried them on, honestly I did not like the middle zip compartment on the Montaigne as it seemed narrow; plus, it was awkward (for me) to put the handles inside or pull them out (if I wanted to carry it that way) without interfering with contents. For others it may be no problem, but I tend to carry more stuff. In the end I chose the black Pallas (not having to worry about the vachetta was another plus). I can dress her up or down because I ordered the longer mono strap which looks more casual to me. Anyhow, that's my personal experience. Either way, you cannot go wrong with whichever one suits your style and needs best!! Can't wait to see what you get. Who knows? You may walk out with something completely different, lol