Opinions Please!

Jan 29, 2013
MN
I need some opinions, again. And everyone has been very helpful in the past.

I had ordered a Black Rory and Cognac Courtenay with the last PCE. I recently found that I really like the duffles and so I would like your input on how I may exchange these two for different handbags.

I still want 1 black and 1 cognac but the cognac would be much more of an every day bag.

Option 1: Black Courtenay (like the hardware), Cognac Rory (only available thru CS now - so hesitant)

Option 2: Black Courtenay (like the hardware), Cognac Legacy Duffle Regular Size or Large (only available thru website now)

Option 3: Keep Black Rory, Cognac Legacy Duffle Regular Size or Large
(only available thru website now)

TIA!

sandyclaws

Mrs. F
Apr 27, 2010
NWA
I say OPTION 3!!!! Mainly b/c the Courtenay is daily new so you can get it down the road. But I love my duffle and it's been my everyday bag since before Christmas! I love it so much for work and play. And the Rory is so beautiful and big!!!

Mandy421

Jun 3, 2011
Your options kind of confuse me. You said you wanted a duffle but option 1 has no duffle and is just the bags you have with the colors reversed. Do you not like one of the bags you already have? It just seems like a lot of trouble for not much change.

I love the black Rory so my vote would be to keep that and get a cognac duffle, assuming you can find one you're happy with (since online seems to be hit or miss). If you can't, why not keep cognac Rory and get a black duffle? Did you not like the duffle in black? Or not like the Rory in cognac?

bagee

Jan 20, 2012
You have to have a Rory in either black or cognac.....then, do you like duffle or candace better?

Mandy421

Jun 3, 2011
Forgot to mention that I have both a Courtenay and a duffle and I prefer using the duffle. The courtenay is really pretty but the duffle is more functional for me. I definitely recommend having a duffle!

jentilla

Aug 30, 2012
Maryville, TN
I say option 2. I have all three and though I love the Courtenay, it is not as much an everyday bag for me. To me it seems a little dressier than the the duffle, very classic, but not as easy to tote. I can get more in my duffles. I have the cognac duffle and you just can't go wrong with it. Goes with everything and I don't feel it will ever go out of style. The Rory is great, but almost too big me.

sheisgi

Jan 22, 2013
Augusta, Ga
I need some opinions, again. And everyone has been very helpful in the past.

I had ordered a Black Rory and Cognac Courtenay with the last PCE. I recently found that I really like the duffles and so I would like your input on how I may exchange these two for different handbags.

I still want 1 black and 1 cognac but the cognac would be much more of an every day bag.

Option 1: Black Courtenay (like the hardware), Cognac Rory (only available thru CS now - so hesitant)

Option 2: Black Courtenay (like the hardware), Cognac Legacy Duffle Regular Size or Large (only available thru website now)

Option 3: Keep Black Rory, Cognac Legacy Duffle Regular Size or Large
(only available thru website now)

TIA!
I find this one hard. I think Option 1 is out since it doesn't mention the duffle which you say you have found you like. Option 2 sounds closest to reason because it includes the duffle and includes something you know you like about Courtenay (the hardware). You don't really mention anything about really liking or loving Rory at all but you have used these words for the other 2 bags so Option 3 is out. Sounds like Option 2 makes sense. Now if you know the smoosh factor is something you LOVE then 3 is your option because they are both so smooshy looking at the mod shots. You can get Cognac Duffle large off the 'bay but Cognac Rory will give you fits to find unless it's at full price but finding it will be a task.

sheisgi

Jan 22, 2013
Augusta, Ga
I have the siggy Courtenay and she's beautiful. Because she's a siggy she holds up to frequent use and her practicality is a plus. Not trying to convince you to buy siggy just noting that I'm not as restricted as someone with all leather. If I didn't change bags daily, she's be a great everyday bag.

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
Option 2 because you like duffles and that would make the duffle your everyday bag and you would get the Courtenay you like because of the hardware.

Jan 29, 2013
MN
Thanks everyone - I do appreciate your opinions. No need to reply if you don't want to - but opinions from others that actually have the bags sure helps.

I apologize if I have asked for input a few times. I guess my main problem is that it seems most of the bags I like are not in stores and until I have them at home to try on...I don't know what I will truly like/use.

Thanks again!