Opinions Please?

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
Kentucky
I've been looking to buy my first LV and have been teetering back & forth on new or used. While I do eventually want a brand spanking new, something about a pre-loved bag appeals to me. And I feel like it would be a good "tester" so that I'm not so paranoid that I'm afraid to use it.

I've decided on the Neverfull MM. I've kind of been looking around on Bonanza but not really any MMs. I don't really even want to mess with eBay. But what few I've seen are so similar to the retail price, it's not worth it.

I came across one on Yoogi's Closet this morning and I've never used them before. How reliable are they?

Here's the listing:
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/louis-vuitton-monogram-canvas-neverfull-mm-bag-20532.html

I know it's pretty well loved but it's also a pretty good price. What do you all think? Should I buy this one and save up for a new NEW one down the road. (Probably a DE NF?) OR does it look like its in too bad of shape to even bother?

LV_infatuated

in LVoe!
Nov 19, 2010
good old U.S.A.
yoogis' is the only online consignment store i deal with. best customer service ever! as for the bag...did you buy it? bc its been sold and i couldn't see the price. looks to be in decent shape..probably needs a good cleaning on the straps. the canvas is good, if you like the style...down the line you can always get the leather replace.

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
Kentucky
yoogis' is the only online consignment store i deal with. best customer service ever! as for the bag...did you buy it? bc its been sold and i couldn't see the price. looks to be in decent shape..probably needs a good cleaning on the straps. the canvas is good, if you like the style...down the line you can always get the leather replace.
Shoot! No I didn't. It was $425 I think. Ahh I guess thats what I get for hesitating!!!

I love the NF Style. So I will probably just buy a new one. I was just looking to save a few pennies :graucho: I'm still on the fence between DE and Mono. It will be my first LV as I said.

LV_infatuated

in LVoe!
Nov 19, 2010
good old U.S.A.
Shoot! No I didn't. It was $425 I think. Ahh I guess thats what I get for hesitating!!!

I love the NF Style. So I will probably just buy a new one. I was just looking to save a few pennies :graucho: I'm still on the fence between DE and Mono. It will be my first LV as I said.
dont worry they update their site everyday with new bags. i'm sure another will pop up. as for mono or DE...i love DE more bc how carefree it is but with NF a lot of ppl have defect issues. maybe research some more and see if its worth it to chance a DE NF. good luck!

kenzibray

Aug 28, 2012
Kentucky
dont worry they update their site everyday with new bags. i'm sure another will pop up. as for mono or DE...i love DE more bc how carefree it is but with NF a lot of ppl have defect issues. maybe research some more and see if its worth it to chance a DE NF. good luck!
Thank you for all of your help. DE is what drew me in to begin with but I have read of the defects and so now I'm not so sure. I will just wait until I actually go in person and go with my gut I guess ;)

LVlvoe_bug

Jul 14, 2012
Midwest
I've been looking to buy my first LV and have been teetering back & forth on new or used. While I do eventually want a brand spanking new, something about a pre-loved bag appeals to me. And I feel like it would be a good "tester" so that I'm not so paranoid that I'm afraid to use it.

I've decided on the Neverfull MM. I've kind of been looking around on Bonanza but not really any MMs. I don't really even want to mess with eBay. But what few I've seen are so similar to the retail price, it's not worth it.

I came across one on Yoogi's Closet this morning and I've never used them before. How reliable are they?

Here's the listing:
http://www.yoogiscloset.com/louis-vuitton-monogram-canvas-neverfull-mm-bag-20532.html

I know it's pretty well loved but it's also a pretty good price. What do you all think? Should I buy this one and save up for a new NEW one down the road. (Probably a DE NF?) OR does it look like its in too bad of shape to even bother?
I LOVE Yoogis!! I have been buying LV for over 10 years and found out about preloved when I joined the forum. I was so nervous to buy from them and it took me about a month of checking their site to finally buy something....I have been buying from them for about 2 months and they are truly amazing...I have bought at least 10 bags and tons of slgs and key charms and have been happy with every purchase.