Opinions please :)

LV1st

Jan 3, 2012
I'm about to pick up this bag and still have 2nd thoughts on the color & HW.

I'll be using it a lot (2x/wk) & not just on formal occasions.

This was not my original choice but really caught my attention among the herd and I have to decide as DH might change his mind too ;) It gets really complicated once in the store...sigh

Attachments

• image-1910181306.png
    image-1910181306.png
    843.4 KB · Views: 202
Hi-

IMHO white lambskin is super difficult to maintain and if you are thinking of 2x week usage, it will get dirty and old looking quick. I say if you like lambskin consider black and if you absolutely want white co side caviar. I had a white caviar and it was great and easy to clean but bc it was white it did get dirty quick. My black lanbskin and caviar hardly ever needs to be clean

IMHO this is too delicate for everyday use...dont know what other bags you own but i would suggest a deeper/darker color...good luck ~ go get one b/f DH changes his mind!

white is not a heavy duty color. period
Chanel lambskin is not a heavy duty leather. period

if you really really really really want a white heavy duty / everyday bag, caviar is probably your best bet. otherwise, I'd get a darker color patent, calfskin or caviar.

Thanks Ladies! I have LVs that pretty much survived the test of time but they're all dark colors. It's my first Chanel flap & thought of getting something with a lighter color....read some posts that lighter ones go from day to night which is really ideal for me for last minute night outs :smile:

But If I'll have to baby it, I just might lean towards darker ones...

many many thanks!!!! appreciate your responses, its really best to hear from the experts ;) DH will frown if I discuss this w/ him so I try to zip up about this when he's around. Hahaha! Thank God for TPF!