Opinions Please

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I kind of like this bag, my co worker (a guy) said it looks like a trash bag. Opinions please.

tess.jpg
  2. Does not look like any trash bag I have ever seen! It's cute.

3. I like the style fine, but I personally don't like the material/finish on it.

4. It's not my style. The shape is cute but the finish isn't.

5. I agree, the style is cute but the finish is not so nice. Looks like someone went crazy with gold dust.

6. He's really Mr. Tactful, huh? I like the shape, but I'm less fond of the color/finish. Definitely not reminding me of a trash bag, tho. If you love it, who cares what he thinks?

7. Same here, I think it might look nicer in a solid color. Looks like there's too much going on, know what I mean?

8. ITA...
    In the end if you love it, that's what matters!

9. I don't love it, I thought it was okay, it's a Tess something and its only $19, pretty good for leather. But if they had a solid color, I would probably like it more.

10. But thanks for your opinions!

11. Actually, I really like the style, not a fan of the color, but it may just be my monitor...that totally sounds like something my BF would say, though. I take SOOOOO much crap for choosing "loud" bags.:supacool:

12. I don't like it. It doesn't look like a trash bag, but it reminds me of those backpacks you pull together.

13. I like that bag, for my water bottles and extra stuff!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice