Opinions Please

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What does everyone think of the new upcoming Embossed Maggie?

[​IMG]

2. Ick. Reminds me of a vintage mexican bag or a horse saddle

3. ^^ Haha!! :roflmfao:

I agree it's not good! I don't know what's up with these embroidered bags all of a sudden.

4. That's exactly why I love it, LOL! :P I also love the orange sherbet color. I don't like any other shade of orange, but this one does it for me. It's very spring, imo.

5. Hmm, I'm not sure on this one. If I saw it irl I might actually like it. I think I'd like it more if it were in a another color, like a dark navy or the eggplant.

6. i like it. i don't have a maggie yet.

7. i think its a see in person situation

8. this isn't the one I thought you were gonna be talking about ... I would have to see and feel it in person

i thought you were talking about the pale pink one w/ the jewel on it ... that one I would like if it were in a deeper color!

9. I kinda like it... nice and cool color for summer:biggrin:

10. Not liking it too much from picture!
    Would have to see IRL!!!

Lynne :biggrin:

11. not a fan....

12. does it come in eggshell like the audrey?

13. I think it's pretty!

14. I love it! (I think I do, but I need to see the color IRL. I've been fooled before.) And do I really want Maggie #4 to join black croc, saffron, and periwinkle? I love Maggies, but I also love variety.

15. Very pretty and feminine. Better than the gma floral!!!