Opinions please!!!

Yikes!
Ordered the Mitzy!
I just plan on sitting the Antony and Mitzy next to each other and then deciding which bag is best for me.
I can return the Mitzy or sell the Antony, so no real drama. Being sensible.

^^Hurray!!!!

I really hope you live the Mitzy when it arrives. Putting them side by side to see which one 'wins' is a very good idea indeed. I've been doing the same thing with my bags in an effort to downsize my collection.

Well the Antony is so much more "Mulberry" if you know what I mean.
I have to take a break now because I am aquiring bags like a mad woman and I still have not gotten the Roxanne, which was the bag I wanted in the first place!

They are teasing and taunting, and I feel myself caving!!!! You are all hysterical!!!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:
Is there anyone here who won't enable me??? Kroquet, where are you?????

Well, I had a look and then posted a repsonse and TPF went down! I LOVE IT ! That could very well be my messenger bag and the price, wow!!! No restraint advice from me! EVERYONE OFF THE SOFA!!! except for me, already off for something else.:graucho:

^^And what might that be madam????
I think it's too late, think everyone is already off the sofa & racing full pelt for the Mitzy messenger. Can't wait for mine to arrive!

Congrats Ladycornflake - I guess you went for the turquoise? Good plan to compare it to the Antony, that way you'll know which one you really love.

I have a rather large vet bill today and my DH is buying me some pearls for our anniversary and I have bid on a little BV wristlet. Might need to wait until next month! Can't wait to see the pics! If I was going to order one, it would be oak, since I no longer have anything in that shade. Now, my DD is going to see this and blackmail me!!!:roflmfao::roflmfao::nuts:

I'm not an oak lover but this bag looks really nice in oak!
I've gone for the turquoise. I'm just debating on the size and have the messenger and the hobo set aside at the store.
I think the hobo would be way too big for me which is a shame as I love the style so it'll be the messenger that arrives next week.