opinions please

Iluvbags said:
Swanky,

What other colors do they come in? The tote pictured above?

SO many!

Black
Navy
white
pink
beige
brown is new for F/W and just trickling into stores.

maybe more colors that I haven't seen.
I have more pics. . . this bag is really fab!

roey said:
I love that bag, but the more I look at it, but more I think it has too much going on - from the leather pieces on the straps to the interwoven chain and humongous CC's. The Cerf tote is elegant and understated, but is also very plain. There must have been a reason you chose this bag over the Cerf so it obviously caught your attention and is more your taste. You shouldn't doubt that feeling! :biggrin:

i completely agree with you. this particular bag has too many things going on compare to the Cerf. and, in my opinion, this bag isn't very comfortable to carry on your shoulder. one of the strap keeps falling off and the whole bag is somewhat "bulky" when being carried on the shoulder.

today's my last day to decide on whether or not i should keep the bag. the whole 14-day policy sucks, but oh well.

ilovemylilo said:
i completely agree with you. this particular bag has too many things going on compare to the Cerf. and, in my opinion, this bag isn't very comfortable to carry on your shoulder. one of the strap keeps falling off and the whole bag is somewhat "bulky" when being carried on the shoulder.

today's my last day to decide on whether or not i should keep the bag. the whole 14-day policy sucks, but oh well.

I bought the smaller version and end up returning it. The strap was bothering me, it kept on falling off my shoulder. I bought my daughter the pink one but she had no problem with the strap. My sil has it in black also but has no problem with it. If you are not comfortable with it, then return it. After all, its all about the comfort:smile: