Opinions Please ............

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. What do you think of this bag? I really like it alot.

2. That's great bag..I love the color plus it's very good price..

3. I love the houston! Although I'd prefer it in indigo, which is my fav vernis colour :love:

4. I love the color and the style, plus the seller is a MPRS, the only thing I would do is change the handles but I'm really anal about ugly looking handles. :shame:

5. it's a great bag, the handles are dark, if you like bags with patina this one is yours go for it!

6. It's lovely, the handles spoil it a little though for me but if you love it - get it!:graucho:

7. It's a fabulous bag!!!:love: LOVE it!:yes:

8. I like the style of the bag, but it looks really beat up. I would spend a little more money for one that is in better condition.

9. I like it too! I think it is a good price too if you don't mind the condition.

10. i think it's cute plus the price is good too!

11. I love vernis!!!!!!!! That's my opinion on everything lol.

12. Thanks everyone. I value your opinions.

13. It's fab! Go for it

14. i LOVE the color, i say get it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice