Opinions Please!!

Now I feel like an enabler telling you to buy. It's great you paid off your credit card, maybe you're better off not buying. I find that there will always be sales and they are enticing, but it is better to be financially responsible.

Well, thank you all for your comments and views. You've all helped me arrive at the final decision which is the bag is too big and not for me. I found my Paddington too big and although this bag is a different shape, it's really still too big.

The bag I really want is a Mulberry Ledbury so if you can image the difference in size perhaps you will see what I mean when I say the Silverado is too big.

oh yes.. and yesterday my husband told me to stop going on about it and get it..

..perhaps the devil in me decided I'd won and I no longer want it..

Haven't bought it yet as I've been out all day. The reason my husband didn't like it was largely due to he thought it looked 'western' as well and yeah, if you saw him you would say he has NO fashion sense at all!! Another reason I didn't like my Paddington was I hated the side pockets! I could never remember where I had put something and was always digging into every crevice in every pocket! I like this Silverado because it doesn't have side pockets.. I just wish it was smaller.

I think it will be far too big so maybe I will pass on it after all. Thanks for all your comments and help.

Although hmmm..no final decisions yet:back2topic:

I was ready to slice and dice your DH from reading your initial thread but gulp....I actually agree with him now that I have seen the picture.......sorry....:sweatdrop:

Well, thank you all for your comments and views. You've all helped me arrive at the final decision which is the bag is too big and not for me. I found my Paddington too big and although this bag is a different shape, it's really still too big.

The bag I really want is a Mulberry Ledbury so if you can image the difference in size perhaps you will see what I mean when I say the Silverado is too big.

oh yes.. and yesterday my husband told me to stop going on about it and get it..

..perhaps the devil in me decided I'd won and I no longer want it..

Glad you decided against it. Deals are hard to pass up but I usually try to consider WHY the bag is on sale... has it been returned a zillion times by dissatisfied customers? Has it lost its popularity or is the trend over? Since it's the end of the season, will it look dated when I use it next summer?

SAVE your cash for that Mulberry Ledbury and you'll be soooo much happier!!!

i don't think it's too big but then again i love big bags but i personally don't like the style of the bag...i tried it on in a store and i never liked it. If you really like it get it BUT don't get it just b/c it's on sale. Get it because you truly love it:yes:

This purse was on sale at Mario's in Portland. It was 50% off, then take another 30% off the lowest marked price. I tried it, but it was too big for me, and I like big bags.

It just seemed so long.... that the ends wouldn't be able to stay up by themselves and the bag would be floppy.

I believe the bag at Mario's was a dark blue?