Opinions, please?

The Trouville is definitely on my list!:yes: DH already knows. LoL! He also likes it better than the Speedy. I was surprised when I showed him because he doesn't normally take interests in my bags.

You'd be suprised how much interest they take when bags cost so much! He'll catch on soon!
Mine got into LV also once he saw resale value holds well and it is more of an "investment"...lol. Now, he also collects and he can walk into LV and impress us all by knowing names of even women's bags. The SAs always comment how lucky I am to have a man who knows his stuff.

I would also suggest an azur speedy in the 25! :love: I'm a slightly taller than you and the 30 looks terribly large on me. For some reason the damier pattern makes the speedy look larger than it would in the mono so 25 definitely looked better on me!!

I'm not crazy about MC bags, theyre pretty but for me, itd be a bit much and I would get more use out of damier... but i LOVE MC accessories. If you do decide on MC, I think the white looks better. HTH.

When I first got my white mc speedy I thought it was huge! After I used it a couple times I just loved it! It is the favorite of my whole lv collection! White is a nice color for s/s too.

The Damier Azur speedy is really cute! I like how fresh and summery it looks. If I didn't have this problem with handheld bags, I would get it for sure.

The MC Speedy is heavy so my vote go to the Azur speedy unless you just want to go with the multi color anyway get the one you really like and enjoy!!!!

The MC speedy in white is a size 30 and also a lot heavier than the other speedies so you might want to consider that.

What about the trouville? It might look better on your frame....