Opinions, Please!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. All,
    I have a Damier Ebene SpeedyB which I love. Am waiting to get it in the DA, but putting it off for a bit until things settle down. Is the DE too dark for spring/summer? Looking for opinions. Thanks!!

2. I think both are lovely, but if you'd like to wait - maybe look into a bag scarf or something to put around the handles or a charm to add the summer flair.

Zoffen likes this.
  3. I think DE is fine in spring/summer.

hart88hart and songofthesea like this.
  4. de looks good all year around in my opinion. da is the only one i find to be more s/s

hart88hart and NeLVoe like this.
  5. I wear all three canvases all throughout the year. I personally don't follow any "seasonal rules". As long as they kinda match my outfits..I'm good!

songofthesea and Havanese 28 like this.
  6. It's good year round.

songofthesea likes this.
  7. It’s fine for summer but I have to admit I tend not to wear it in warmer weather and switch to da and other lighter color bags.

PurseAddict728 and 19flowers like this.
  8. I use my DE bags all year. Just love them.:flowers::heart:

hart88hart, songofthesea and Budgiew like this.
  9. It’s fine all the LV bags are seasonal versatile. Anything goes because they all rock!

songofthesea likes this.
  10. I have three DE bags and two SLG's and use them whatever the time of year.

songofthesea likes this.
  11. I'm waiting to order my Speedy B 30 DE until the economy settles and saving my discretionary spending in the meantime. I'm glad to hear the opinions of others re: DE in the warmer months. Thinking this will be my go-to bad weather bag year-round.

songofthesea likes this.
  12. DE is great for any sudden changes in weather. I try to use my monogram bags in the summer months because I can enjoy using them and don't have to worry as much about rain or snow ruining the Vachetta. But, I do love to use my PA in DE all year round because it's so handy to use as a mini bag or in a larger bag! Either way DE is really nice to have all year round!

songofthesea likes this.
  13. i like the DA for ss !!! I think it will go better with most dresses/ss outfits .. the DE wouldn't look bad, but could end up looking "heavy" if that makes sense :smile: