Opinions please - zippy colour?

I'm thinking of getting one of these in the new year... question is - which colour? I was originally looking at Amarante as well, but got turned off due to the fingerprint issue after reading reviews of this colour on the forum.

I've seen both IRL in the boutique and think they are both TDF, so I'm hoping to get some opinions from the ladies and gents on TPF :smile:

Thanks!

Do you have a mono wallet yet?? I would go with that, it's the most durable or if you really want Vernis i would go with Pomme. GL with your choice make sure 2 post pics with what you decide :0)

Do you have a mono wallet yet?? I would go with that, it's the most durable or if you really want Vernis i would go with Pomme. GL with your choice make sure 2 post pics with what you decide :0)

I don't, but I prefer the vernis:smile:. I forgot to mention - when I meant I saw "both" IRL, I was referring to the rouge fauviste and pomme colours

In order of my preference - Pomme, Bleu Nuit, RF.

What would go best with your bags/clothes?

My clothing style can range from flowing dresses to jeans and shirt to corporate. So something that could span that would be perfect (if it exists!):lol:

In terms of bags, I have an Azur Neverfull MM and am planning to get the Mahina Lunar in Poudre. I also have a black Burberry Manor bag that I use often.