Opinions Please, who has the large Ergo Turquoise Hobo?

I purchased this bag from my outlet as well! And I love it! I love the size (I love large bags though). It is one of the lightest coach handbags I have carried. I felt the same way about the color. Thinking would I carry this a lot? And I do. It goes with so much more than you really think. I have a tendency to wear a lot of black, brown and white. So I bought a few pieces of jewelry that have turquoise in them (not the typical "turquoise jewelry") and I can tie my bag into just about any outfit! I love this bag and it is a steal! I hope you get it!

I purchased this bag from my outlet as well! And I love it! I love the size (I love large bags though). It is one of the lightest coach handbags I have carried. I felt the same way about the color. Thinking would I carry this a lot? And I do. It goes with so much more than you really think. I have a tendency to wear a lot of black, brown and white. So I bought a few pieces of jewelry that have turquoise in them (not the typical "turquoise jewelry") and I can tie my bag into just about any outfit! I love this bag and it is a steal! I hope you get it!
I did get it, I love it and I have my patchwork flower on it. I wore it today with pink flip flops, jeans and a white tee. It looked adorable and it was not even stuffed. Lots lighter than the Carly's siggie even or the legacy slim Ali type. I wonder where m black bag is?, it was sent out Monday. Hmmm waiting for Fedex..then I can join the club...:tup:

Ah! I just read all of the posts and I see that you did end up getting it! You won't be disappointed! Post pictures please!
I am so lazy with pics and putting them on and figuring out the easiest way to do it with photobucket. But, DH is good at that. I will definitely try. I am waiting for 2 things. A black slim legacy flap from Jax...and bought a white White optic satchel and wallet just out of the stores recently sent to the outlet and on ebay from a seller that got it in Missouri outlet. It should be nice. Waiting to take all the pics together and pull everything out..a collection at last..LOL :yahoo:

[/quote]I will pos pics...I keep forgetting how to do it...where is my slim flap, ordered it Saturday, i also have the signature espresso and black slim flap and wristlet..I wanna be in the Ali support group....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, where is my Ali black bag??????:crybaby:

I know how you feel. :sad: I bought a white ali on ebay that was shipped out priority on Friday! Didn't come today :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] I did not order this bag from my usual strore. This store is closer, but they were busy and somehow my address or phone number got mispelled. It is usually here in 3 days at most. Now I found out it just shipped yesterday. Bummer. I wonder how that happened , I order all the time. Oh well, it will get here eventually, just waiting for it to see if it is in great condition. i will make my own scratches thank you lol. :sad: