Opinions Please, who has the large Ergo Turquoise Hobo?

I don' personally have one but regret letting that one get away b/c they sold out of the large turqouise very quickly.

I'm pretty sure that the turquoise is still available, I checked a few days ago for a customer after she saw mine and wanted one.

Rainbow - I have the bag and I love it! It holds a lot, but it looks great when it's not completely stuffed too, which is kind of rare for a bigger bag. :tup: I also love the color. I've found it to be fairly neutral as far as colors go. It looks great with jeans and a t-shirt or with a dressier outfit for work. Needless to say, I :heart: my bag!

I have the large hobo in turquoise and have had tons of compliments on it. It goes with almost everything -- surprising for such a fun color. For me, it's a three-season bag and was well worth paying full price. At the outlet price it's a steal.

If you don't have a tote or "color" in your bag wardrobe, I think this is a great choice. It's very neutral, but it's also fun to play up colors with it, like lime, pink, violets . . . It is large, but I use it like a purse with "extra room" and it is very light! I would not hesitate to use it in fall or winter. I like to add uplifting colors to all the winter neutrals anyways!

Attachments

• PICT0016.jpg
    PICT0016.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 65
If you don't have a tote or "color" in your bag wardrobe, I think this is a great choice. It's very neutral, but it's also fun to play up colors with it, like lime, pink, violets . . . It is large, but I use it like a purse with "extra room" and it is very light! I would not hesitate to use it in fall or winter. I like to add uplifting colors to all the winter neutrals anyways!
entheos, Hello, I got this bag from the outlet. The card inside said use a damp cloth or Coach moisturizer and the girls from the outlet said NO, just a damp cloth. It is glove tanned leather not the vintage leather . It has a few very minor scratches on it, nothing big. I love the Vintage and picked it up on PCE..but my back hurts a bit with the heavier leather. I am waiting to use it. Should I put Appleguard on this blue ergo or the Coach moisturizer? I heard you are the expert on care Thank you for your help
Lynn

I don't have one but I think they are really cute! I LOVE the turquoise color! For me the large was too big for my taste, but I think they look great!! :tup:
I really like it, the color is beautiful and I am getting used to the size. She is coming out with me right now!!! And I am awaiting the black 10327 slim Legacy flap Ali type in the FedEx...truck...Hope it is perfect!!!:yahoo:

I have the large hobo in turquoise and have had tons of compliments on it. It goes with almost everything -- surprising for such a fun color. For me, it's a three-season bag and was well worth paying full price. At the outlet price it's a steal.
I love it, I put a flower on it and I am wearing all white and it looks so very cute!! It was a great buy. I just do not know what to condition it with or to condition it at all? Do you? Thanks!!!
:yes:

I'm pretty sure that the turquoise is still available, I checked a few days ago for a customer after she saw mine and wanted one.

Rainbow - I have the bag and I love it! It holds a lot, but it looks great when it's not completely stuffed too, which is kind of rare for a bigger bag. :tup: I also love the color. I've found it to be fairly neutral as far as colors go. It looks great with jeans and a t-shirt or with a dressier outfit for work. Needless to say, I :heart: my bag!
OOOH Goody, I love it too. In fact it is going for a ride now to Starbucks and the Vet...Thanks!!!!:tup:

I have the large turquoise hobo and love it. Great color - goes with tons. I think in FL it would definitely be a year round bag. That is an amazing price.
I am so glad I picked it up . It was an amazing buy!!! It looks great with jeans stuffed or unstuffed. I am wearing it with white today and a pink jacked and shoes...Thanks!!!!;)

I bought this bag with the last PCE. I haven't used it yet, but I definitely will at some point. It's GORGEOUS. I adore the vibrant color, and the shape. The large one (which is what I have) slouches beautifully. The smaller one really didn't, which is why I didn't like it. I just preferred the shape of the large. I would definitely say to get it if you like it. That price is great, and Coach doesn't often make super vibrant colors like that.
I did get it and I love it. I have it stuffed slightly to go out right now...and I think it it beautiful....Thank!!!!!:yahoo:

I really like it, the color is beautiful and I am getting used to the size. She is coming out with me right now!!! And I am awaiting the black 10327 slim Legacy flap Ali type in the FedEx...truck...Hope it is perfect!!!:yahoo:

Oh good! I am so glad you like it! ;) Post pics!! Post pics!!! And the legacy slim flap?!? You are gonna' love it!! I don't have one but have the ali's and think this is great!! Post pics when you get her, too! (pretty please?!?) :P

Oh good! I am so glad you like it! ;) Post pics!! Post pics!!! And the legacy slim flap?!? You are gonna' love it!! I don't have one but have the ali's and think this is great!! Post pics when you get her, too! (pretty please?!?) :P[/quote]I will post pics...I keep forgetting how to do it...where is my black slim flap, I ordered it Saturday, I do also have the signature espresso and black 10327 slim flap and wristlet. ..I wanna be in the Ali support group. Are the slim flaps allowed in?....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, where is my Ali black bag??????:crybaby:

[/quote]I will pos pics...I keep forgetting how to do it...where is my slim flap, ordered it Saturday, i also have the signature espresso and black slim flap and wristlet..I wanna be in the Ali support group....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, where is my Ali black bag??????:crybaby:[/quote]

I know how you feel. :sad: I bought a white ali on ebay that was shipped out priority on Friday! Didn't come today :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: