opinions please: which hardware on a grass green brief?

Josephy at Bal NY says it's definitely coming in both hardwares! These people need to get their stories straight. But I believe I also read this in an email from Bal NY.

I'm thinking the gold in the vert d'eau and the brass in the grass. He agreed.

Josephy at Bal NY says it's definitely coming in both hardwares! These people need to get their stories straight. But I believe I also read this in an email from Bal NY.

I'm thinking the gold in the vert d'eau and the brass in the grass. He agreed.
when i asked in the uk they said that the regular bags r in the regular hardware not gold

Not sure what you're saying above (what's a regular bag?), but Bal NY's Joseph said that specifically that the BRIEF will come in both hardwares.

I also read a BAL NY email someone received and posted here that said the day bag and city will also come in both hardwares.

Not sure what you're saying above (what's a regular bag?), but Bal NY's Joseph said that specifically that the BRIEF will come in both hardwares.

I also read a BAL NY email someone received and posted here that said the day bag and city will also come in both hardwares.
other than the brief and new hobo the others will come only in the hardware that is there now not gold

No! the city and the old hobo will come with gold. There are even photos of them on ateliernaf and on here! And, if someone has a link, a list from Balenciaga of what you can waitlist for!