Opinions Please! Too Yellow?

Not a "yellow" person myself, I do like the hermes yellow. It is very bright but warm and sunny... like a luscious lemmon! :P so the bag would probably look nice with summery colors

I love my yellow birkin, and that is a lot of yellow....but surprisingly enough, I find a lot to mix it with and use it alot. Don't know if you like to 'mix' as I do, but the yellow really goes well LV multicolor line.

:smile:

yellosmall.jpg

I love my yellow birkin, and that is a lot of yellow....but surprisingly enough, I find a lot to mix it with and use it alot. Don't know if you like to 'mix' as I do, but the yellow really goes well LV multicolor line.

Sure does!! I love the LV MC line!! I wish they'd come out with a Speedy 25 in MC though.:love:

Btw, MSB ... ONLY 2 more days to go!!:yahoo:

any pics?? i've seen birkins (a friend has one in 35 with GH epsom leather - is TDF) but i've never seen kellys! i bet they're cute!

I didn't keep it, but I know someone posted it a long time ago on another forum. It was soo gorgeous. Prior to this I never thought that gold could go with yellow, that pic sure changed my mind. The Kelly looks like a brick made of gold.:love:

yellosmall.jpg

gorgeous bag!! didn't think i'd like it in such a big form but now the other one doesn't look as good to me..i'll keep invsioning yours!!!!!!