Opinions Please! Too Yellow?

1. ^ This is really cute! I just prefer Clemence or Barenia on Evelynes. But if you are an Epsom fan, go for it!

2. Not a "yellow" person myself, I do like the hermes yellow. It is very bright but warm and sunny... like a luscious lemmon! :P so the bag would probably look nice with summery colors

3. Oooh, very pretty! What a nice pick-me-up this would be on a cloudy day. I have an Evelyne in epsom and it wears very nicely.

4. I like yellow and this bag is very pretty. Reminds me of lemon yellow, nice summer color.

5. It's a good yellow, the happy happy yellow. I like~:yes:

6. I am not a yellow fan myself, but it sure is a happy shade of yellow. If you love it and can make it work for you, why not?

7. I am not sure...it might work for high summer?

8. I love my yellow birkin, and that is a lot of yellow....but surprisingly enough, I find a lot to mix it with and use it alot. Don't know if you like to 'mix' as I do, but the yellow really goes well LV multicolor line.

:smile:

[​IMG]

9. Sure does!! I love the LV MC line!! I wish they'd come out with a Speedy 25 in MC though.:love:

Btw, MSB ... ONLY 2 more days to go!!:yahoo:

10. i like yellow, but i would like on a birkin with GH!

msbroberts, ur birkin is such a beauty! love it!

11. Pazt, I once saw a picture of a yellow crocodile sellier Kelly with gold hardware. It was TDF!

12. any pics?? i've seen birkins (a friend has one in 35 with GH epsom leather - is TDF) but i've never seen kellys! i bet they're cute!

13. I didn't keep it, but I know someone posted it a long time ago on another forum. It was soo gorgeous. Prior to this I never thought that gold could go with yellow, that pic sure changed my mind. The Kelly looks like a brick made of gold.:love:

14. gorgeous bag!! didn't think i'd like it in such a big form but now the other one doesn't look as good to me..i'll keep invsioning yours!!!!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice