Opinions Please...Should I get the Damier Knightsbridge or Duomo??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I am thinking the Knightsbridge might be a bit too "proper" looking for me as I have a tendency to dress fairly casually. Would the Duomo be a better everyday bag?

duomo.jpg knightsbridge.jpg
  2. i love love love the duomo!!! they are both beautiful bags though!!

3. hey smallfry - i would go for the duomo! its a really nice bag!!! I think Damier can be dressed up and down quitely easily... good luck with what you decide to get!

4. I'll be the lone dissenter. I lovelovelove the looks of the knightsbridge. I think it will look just fine paired with casual clothes. If I ever get one I have full intentions of wearing it with jeans and sweaters in the fall! Ahhh dreamy!

edited to add:
    Oooh, look at that...this was my 100th post! Wooo hoo!

5. I love them both, but Duomo is my favorite!

6. What a difficult decision, they are both TDF. However...I think...duomo.

7. I love the detail on the knightsbridge!! Get that one!

8. wow that is a tough one.. they are both amazing.. I dunno though. the Knights is really nice .. maybe go with that one..

9. I like the shape of the duomo more

10. Duomo!

11. Duomo!!

12. Hardware on Knightsbridge is so nice. And I like the shape of the Duomo. But of the two, I prefer hardware on the Knightsbridge. :yes:

13. Duomo would be good for a more casual look but i like the details on Knightsbridge :smile:

not very helpful,am i?? haha :smile:

14. Knightsbridge has beautiful detailing... I think you can wear it casual reminds of the mono mini josephine....:love:

15. il ove the knightsbridge. another tpfer got one recently and i really loved the photos- plus it's opening is really nice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice