opinions please on this style paddington...

I like the look of this one - personally haven't owned this particular version - but have owned a paddy hobo in the past. Just as some general feedback - the paddington is on the heavier side - and choosing a paddington style with only the one strap concentrates all the weight distribution onto the one strap - I personally found my paddy hobo too heavy for this reason - as pretty as it was... however my one was not this style - and the flatter strap may make a difference.

i have a hobo but not this one either, the bag is heavy so i carry only the essentials in it, but the longer strap is great as the paddys have such a short shoulder straps\handles

I like it ! Would be heavy tho I have the regular paddington and it's quite heavy too. Long strap would be handy tho u could wear it off the shoulder or across ur body :smile:

hi there. I used to own this exact bag and sold it less than a year later because like most paddington bags, very heavy. But the reason I was not comfortable with the bag was because when you put a lot of items in your bag, it starts to sag and close in. I particularly didnt want my bag to look like a hobo. Either way as usual, the leather is superb but for me it was heavy and it looked heavy wearing it.