Opinions Please on the New Medium Braided Boy Bag in Green

val

O.G.
May 8, 2006
Hello Friends! :wave:

Opinions Please! My lovely SA has sent me a pic of the new medium braided boy bag in green. Although I love the bag via the pic, I am hesitant to pull the trigger since I haven't see the bag in IRL. Has anyone seen it and if so, what are your thoughts? Do you think it looks too busy? And if you do have, can you share some mod shots? Here is a photo...

Thanks in advance.
Val

Attachments

• braid.jpg
    braid.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 562
I really only liked this bag in the black, in colors it's a bit flashy and has too much happening for such a simple bag. I'd pass and wait for regular chevron or something with a different design! :smile:

WOW. It's a unanimous "NO". My SA also sent me this:

Quilted Green Boy Bag in Smooth Calfskin. What are your thoughts on it? My boy collection currently includes :

1) old medium silver chevron BB from 2016 with ruthenium hardware
2) new medium dark beige from 2017 with light gold hardware
3) new medium so black boy from 2017

Looking to add a green boy bag to my collection and am deciding between these two.

The green quilt is so pretty but do you think the gold makes it too dressed up( I also have turquoise jumbo from cruise so afraid it might be too similar, since jumbo also has LGHW)? Looking for a more casual boy bag that is low maintenance which is why I was interested in the green braid that everyone thinks is a "no"...

Thanks everyone!
Val

Attachments

• bb geen.jpg
    bb geen.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 314
WOW. It's a unanimous "NO". My SA also sent me this:

Quilted Green Boy Bag in Smooth Calfskin. What are your thoughts on it? My boy collection currently includes :

1) old medium silver chevron BB from 2016 with ruthenium hardware
2) new medium dark beige from 2017 with light gold hardware
3) new medium so black boy from 2017

Looking to add a green boy bag to my collection and am deciding between these two.

The green quilt is so pretty but do you think the gold makes it too dressed up( I also have turquoise jumbo from cruise so afraid it might be too similar, since jumbo also has LGHW)? Looking for a more casual boy bag that is low maintenance which is why I was interested in the green braid that everyone thinks is a "no"...

Thanks everyone!
Val
I like this one much better than the green braid bag. I have an emerald green lambskin boy from last year with RHW, and it still looks brand new after regular use! I think the light gold hardware is perfect on this bag because you can dress it up or down. The RHW is too casual for my lifestyle sometimes...