Opinions please on if I should keep my new H bag

I checked the inside of my clemence K retourne. I didn't see any wrinkle but personally I think it all depends on whether it affects the outside of the bag and how much it bothers you. If yours is also a retourne with seams on the inside, then I wonder if it's a characteristic of when the bag was made and turned inside out. Each bag is handmade and unique but if it's going to bug you then may be you may not want to keep it. You could also post your question in the vintage thread with Docride. Not that your bag is vintage but the ever wonderful Docride can probably tell you if this is a defect or just a characteristic of clemence. G'luck!

I just checked my clemence Lindy and noticed that it also has some wrinkles on the inside corners from where the bag slouches. This doesn't show on the outside. Again, would suggest you check with Docride and other leather experts.

Thank you!!! This helps as mine is a retourne!! My other kelly is a sellier & as stated before this is my first Clemence bag other than my Evelyn. Considering new or nearly new retournes are selling around 20K w/some resellers I've decided to keep it! :biggrin: Thanks again ladies for all of your input :tup:

Thank you!!! This helps as mine is a retourne!! My other kelly is a sellier & as stated before this is my first Clemence bag other than my Evelyn. Considering new or nearly new retournes are selling around 20K w/some resellers I've decided to keep it! :biggrin: Thanks again ladies for all of your input :tup:
Congrats on your decision! Can't wait for your reveal. Enjoy!