Opinions Please on Funky CELINE & CL Shoes!!

stinam

O.G.
Mar 21, 2006
Hi all, I am in need of your wise thoughts on 2 separate shoe styles ...
flowers.gif

I am undecided about either of these two styles because they are so different than everything else I own. :sweatdrop: I usually buy more conservative or safer-looking shoes because I tend to get the most use out of them. Problem is that all my shoes are now starting to look the same. :shrugs:

1st Pair - Celine - I don't own any Celine shoes and am debating over whether to get these blush colored platform pumps. A friend has them in black and white, and, even though hers were a little big on me, they were surprisingly comfortable when I tried hers on. I really like the blush color, and have had a hard time finding blush colored shoes that are different in style than so many of the basic pumps I already own.

2nd Pair - CL - I bought the black/gold CL fox trots and I am still undecided about them. They are surprisingly comfortable and not as narrow as some of my other CLs. I own repeats of CL's other basic styles, so these are certainly different.

Attachments

• celine.jpg
    celine.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 136
  • celine_-_2.jpg
    celine_-_2.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 95
  • CL_fox_trot.jpg
    CL_fox_trot.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 79
Not that I'm biased or anything.... ;) :P but the Louboutins is a much more timeless shoe. I don't see the Celines being wearable after a couple of seasons -- it'll start to look dated. The fox trots are going to be a great shoe for a loooong tme.