Opinions please on choosing between these 2 caviar bags

1. The jumbo classic flap brown caviar vs. cert tote large caviar brown?
    Which one do you prefer and why?

2. I prefer totes over the flap bags.
    I need lots of room personally and I like to be able to get into and out of my bag quickly w/o fumbling w/ teh flap.
    Also, the flap bags are too confining for me size/shape-wise.
    I may buy a small one eventually for an evening bag, but I couldn't personally use one everyday.

I don't prefer teh Cerf over other totes for me personally, but I prefer it out of the 2 you mention.

3. Cerf!!

4. Which other ones do you like? I have the black caviar grand shopping tote and I wanted something in brown caviar.

5. I would prefer the cerf, more spacious than jumbo...

6. i'm going to say: cert tote large caviar brown

7. I prefer the Jumbo dark brown flap (but I'm biased cause I own it!). The cerf is too plain for my tastes, and I don't need that much room in a handbag.

The cerf is deerskin (cerf=deer in french). Unless Chanel changed the leather to caviar calfskin?

8. I like the flap for a night out, not everyday.

9. Oh Roey, I though it was caviar, I saw it quickly in the store, it looked like caviar from far. I love your bag.:love:

10. Depends on what you need a bag for! I love both - I have a classic flap, and the Cerf is on my want-to-buy list :smile: Both are gorgeous, but for different uses.

11. the Jumbo..I definitely use it a lot! and I dont mind the flap..but then, thats me.. hehe

12. For an essentials tote, I'd go for the flap. For more practical, everyday use, the cerf is a better choice. :smile:

13. The Cerf Tote will be more casual and better for everyday. In Brown, I'd go with the Cerf Tote.

14. I think the cerf is rather plain - getting it in brown would add some color interest. And I agree, the tote style is more casual and practical for everyday.

Good luck with your decision!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice