Opinions please on Blue Grey Flap

dxs

O.G.
Jul 9, 2012
Hi Everyone, my SA sent me the picture of this M/L flap beginning of this month. He said it is caviar and the color is blue marine. At that time I chose black with shw caviar. I live 2 hours plane ride from the boutique so I cannot see it IRL. I search the forum and cannot find anything. Anyone can chime in? Is it true colour? Do you think this colour is versatile enough? I mean, I know it will look great paired up with faded jeans, but will it look great with party dresses? I can't stop thinking about it. Thanks heaps

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 582
Wld it have been available since Mar? If yes, I have seen it before irl and I like it! A unique colour, to me. Looks exactly like your description - blue and grey at the same time! However, I had my heart set on a GST then hence I didn't get it.

Hi a friend of mine has this exact same bag and it looks true to color. It is a versatile color, she had it with her when we were in Paris and she wore it also in the evening. It is a very beautiful bag!

CClove has something similar, here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/black-red-taupe-beige-green-navy-ultimate-reveal-884069.html

I really like this color/hardware combo. on the classic flap. True magic.

Hi a friend of mine has this exact same bag and it looks true to color. It is a versatile color, she had it with her when we were in Paris and she wore it also in the evening. It is a very beautiful bag!

Hi Dribbelina, thank you for your reply. And YES I saw your stunning reveal !!! What a beatiful chanel haul from Paris, the jumbo to the earrings ... 😍😍😍

CClove has something similar, here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel/black-red-taupe-beige-green-navy-ultimate-reveal-884069.html

I really like this color/hardware combo. on the classic flap. True magic.

Hello Womble, you are soo adorable. Read your thread and loves it so much. Thanks for your reply, I did saw the thread and it makes me think of the bag again. I hope that is the same bag. Thanks so much.

Wld it have been available since Mar? If yes, I have seen it before irl and I like it! A unique colour, to me. Looks exactly like your description - blue and grey at the same time! However, I had my heart set on a GST then hence I didn't get it.

Hi Babevivtan, thank you for your reply. Did you manage to get the GST? I think there is GST in this similar color too. In youtube, Tina Leavers (she is the most amazing GST collection) has it. Btw, we are bag twinsie, so black jumbo. How is yours holding up? Mine has few scratches especially inside the flap.

Yes it is true to your picture. Marine has green undertones. It is not a dark navy color but in that family. While navy has black undertones or something darker, the marine has greener undertones making it less close to black. If you know what I mean?!

Hi Babevivtan, thank you for your reply. Did you manage to get the GST? I think there is GST in this similar color too. In youtube, Tina Leavers (she is the most amazing GST collection) has it. Btw, we are bag twinsie, so black jumbo. How is yours holding up? Mine has few scratches especially inside the flap.

Hi, I didn't know this colour is available in the GST! Haha

Oh my so black is ok, but I see some scratches on the lock hardware, and I seldom use it to begin with but perhaps that's all just wear and tear. At least ours show that the bags have been used and enjoyed, by us! Yay!!!

Hi Everyone, my SA sent me the picture of this M/L flap beginning of this month. He said it is caviar and the color is blue marine. At that time I chose black with shw caviar. I live 2 hours plane ride from the boutique so I cannot see it IRL. I search the forum and cannot find anything. Anyone can chime in? Is it true colour? Do you think this colour is versatile enough? I mean, I know it will look great paired up with faded jeans, but will it look great with party dresses? I can't stop thinking about it. Thanks heaps

I've not seen this in real life but based on that one photo it looks stunning like a periwinkle blue which to me is so pretty with silver hw. Yes I think it WOULD look good with dresses too.

if the color is like the GST called Blue Jean, this is the color that almost makes me want a GST - it is stunning!

Here is the link: http://forum.purseblog.com/chanel-c...ost-your-blue-chanel-items-here-199809-8.html

Here is the Blue Jean GST (borrowed from a fellow TPRer):

Attachments

• GST.jpg
    GST.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 187
  • gst2.jpg
    gst2.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 182
Last edited: