OPiniOnS Please. MAGENTA Vintage Chanel...To buy or nay?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 26, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2009
  2. I prefer the Balenciaga in that color. plus I think $600+ is a bit high for that specific bag

3. Ok thank you. Will pass then.

4. Ooooh, I like it! Gorgeous color!

5. o my! what an eye-popping colour, i love that vintage style. honestly it wud be a hrd coulour for me to match but if it a colour u love, i wud say go for it! for 600, i think its a good deal!

6. I adore the color, but I could never pull that particular style and color off. Too flashy and vintage for my taste, but if you think you'd wear it, go for it. The price isn't bad and it certainly is alot different than a magenta bbag.

7. I think the color is one of a kind...definitely worth $600 IMO.

8. If you have a Balenciaga in the same color, I'd say nay. I like the B bag over this Chanel bag.

9. The color is gorgeous!!! I would buy it if I were you! Then again, maybe I'm biased. I love everything hot pink, I have 05 Magenta bbag and 08 amethyst ggh bbag. Now I'm looking to buy a Chanel in hot pink color too ^^ I'm thinking the 09 Fuchsia maybe it :heart:

10. It's a nay for me. Sorry!