Opinions please..J12 with diamonds or Rolex?

I love the J12 but have to say Rolex. For a second watch, I'd love to own the J12 but my Rolex diamond bezel stainless/ gold is my everyday watch and I couldn't imagine not having it!

Rolex for sure. Chanel is not a watchmaker. You are paying a very high price for the label, when it is just an ordinary watch that is OEM by some other manufacturer. The same goes for any watches from LV, Gucci, etc. If you want to buy an expensive watch, please buy it from a known watchmaker.

ITA!!

I say go with the Rolex. My DH and I love to collect watches...the majority of our watches are Rolexes b/c like most have said, they maintain thier value and appreciate. I have looked at the J12 many times but I can't get myself to spend so much $$ on a Chanel watch. Go with the Yachtmaster...it's a great piece!

Rockerchic, that's what I would like to get. What is the cost, if you don't mind me asking.

Where is the best place to purchase a Rolex?

TIA

There are online sites that say they sell "preowned NEVER used Rolex watches", but the safest and ONLY place to buy a Rolex is from an authorized Rolex dealer, unless someone you know VERY WELL is selling their watch and can prove and verify it's authenticity. A few $$$ saved online, can become a complete nightmare when the watch proves to be a knockoff!

I ever want a J12 like crazy but ended up with a Cartier Pasha. It doesn't mean I like Cartier more than J12 but it is an investment. I still think that J12 is much more chic and stunning but I don't have that much money so I choose to go for a classic.

I'm not a fan of Rolex but you should go for a Rolex. :idea:

There are online sites that say they sell "preowned NEVER used Rolex watches", but the safest and ONLY place to buy a Rolex is from an authorized Rolex dealer, unless someone you know VERY WELL is selling their watch and can prove and verify it's authenticity. A few $$$ saved online, can become a complete nightmare when the watch proves to be a knockoff!

Penny, thanks for the advice. I would never buy a Rolex online. If I'm spending that kind of money, I don't want to have to worry about it being authentic or not. I thought maybe there were jewelry stores that specialize in selling Rolex watches (i.e. Jared's) etc.. Are Rolex watches a fixed price like the J12's or does each place charge a different price. I want to make sure I'm getting the best deal. :P