Opinions Please -- Is this Tiffany's bracelet too trendy or casual for wedding?

Couturegrl

Addicted to Tiffany's
O.G.
Apr 24, 2006
So I love this bracelet http://www.tiffany.com/Shopping/Ite...-r+-x+-n+6-ri+-ni+0-t+pearl+bracelet&search=1

but I wanted feedback on whether it is too "trendy" or even too casual to wear on my wedding day.

Quick description of what I will be wearing: oyster pearl colored strapless ballgown by Sophia Tolli, silver/diamond/crystal chandelier earrings, silver Manolo Blahnik Silver Sedaraby D'orsey shoes.

TIA!!:heart:

The toggle tends to make it look more casual, but I think it's a beautiful bracelet and it's your wedding, so wear whatever makes you feel special! By the way - Congratulations!:tup:

^I have heard that their pearls are TDF!

Do you know approximately how much a simple strand pearl bracelet from Mikimoto would cost? The T&Co bracelet is $425.

^^Thanks for the suggestions!

The first one is really pretty. I agree that it might be more timeless.

And the second one is TDF online...but I went to Tiffany's today with SO and the pearls on it are A LOT smaller than the other pearl bracelets (toggle and heart closure) so it looked "lost" on my hand :sad:

Thanks so much, everyone! I definitely have it narrowed down to either the toggle pearl or the Elsa heart pearl bracelet.

Thanks so much again for your opinions and suggestions! :smile:

I think it may be a bit casual, but it's your wedding and I think you should wear what you love! I see you're considering the Elsa heart pearl bracelet and I think that one would look beautiful on your wedding (and then anytime you wear it on the future).

A Mikimoto bracelet would probably be anywhere from $900 to $2000.

wear what you love, but i think it is a bit casual

besides, with all the gorgeous stuff you have going on...i'd probably skip the bracelet entirely...you will have such a beautiful dress, shoes and earrings....not to mention your engagement/wedding rings