OPINIONS please... Dilemma!!

fawkex

O.G.
Jan 30, 2011
Thank you everyone for dropping by... Anyway, here's the story... I am visiting the local reseller in my city to find CELINE Mini Luggage, but they don't have any stock.. And to my surprise, i see an ORANGE BRULE RGGH City & Bordeaux MGGH City... I love them both, but my budget only allows me to have one... I put them both on hold until tomorrow... I really needs your opinion... Which one should i take?? Please help!!

TIA

I'd go with the OB, because supposedly the GH is on it's way out and RGGH sounds like it would be gorgeous with OB! Shouldn't you be able to get the mGGH for a while now since that's the new style? But it's a win-win, because they both sound gorgeous! :drool:

Bordeaux, because while it looks great during the day with work and casual gear, you can also wear that at night as well with a more dressy outfit, whereas the OB - gorgeous though it is, looks too casual for night, particularly if you do the all-black night outfit thing.

My pick would be Bordeaux MGGH city!

I agree^^^

THe color is so classy for me....

Bordeaux, because while it looks great during the day with work and casual gear, you can also wear that at night as well with a more dressy outfit, whereas the OB - gorgeous though it is, looks too casual for night, particularly if you do the all-black night outfit thing.

Agree with SkyBlueDay. bordeaux & ggh is a more dressier.. i'm still in the middle of nowhere... In fact, when i see irl.. I love the lightness of mini hardware on City (wish that it comes with tassels)..
Yet OB color is so temptinggg.... A very neutral color.. and i never had a bag from this color shade...

My vote is for OB RGGH. :smile:
You can't go wrong in this situation.
Looking forward to seeing pictures of your decision.

I'd go with the OB, because supposedly the GH is on it's way out and RGGH sounds like it would be gorgeous with OB! Shouldn't you be able to get the mGGH for a while now since that's the new style? But it's a win-win, because they both sound gorgeous! :drool:

OB
but really both colors are so versatile

OB RGGH! Rare & gorgeous combo.

At first, bordeaux is calling my name.. Until the reseller took out OB wif RGGH, and i was like... OMG.. I've been looking for OB RGGH for along time.. Now that i get over it. She comes out..
I found out that the RGGH zipper was tarnished.. Is this normal?
If only i can have them both :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Rggh and orange brulee is simply the best combination ever - gorgeous - the giant hardware will become very sought after if they really disontinue it.

The rose gold has been known to tarnish a little - to me it still looks great. Not sure how bady others bags have tarnished - mine has a tiny bit.

Rggh and orange brulee is simply the best combination ever - gorgeous - the giant hardware will become very sought after if they really disontinue it.

The rose gold has been known to tarnish a little - to me it still looks great. Not sure how bady others bags have tarnished - mine has a tiny bit.

i found 2 spots on the front zipper and another 2 in the top zipper... but i still love it... I can't decide.. If u were to choose 2 among OB RGGH City, Bordeaux mGGH City & Celine Coquelicot Mini Luggage.. What would it be??

If i have to vote on OB or the Bordy, i'd definitely pick the OB because love the color & prefer the regular leather over the new holiday pebbled. But, if you include the Celine Coquelicot luggage, then that would be a hard choice for me too, coz i also want it in a Micro. Though i already got the OB myself. Goodluck!

If i have to vote on OB or the Bordy, i'd definitely pick the OB because love the color & prefer the regular leather over the new holiday pebbled. But, if you include the Celine Coquelicot luggage, then that would be a hard choice for me too, coz i also want it in a Micro. Though i already got the OB myself. Goodluck!

It really is a hard choice... Contrary to you, i also love the leather of the holiday pebbled... But cant decide which i love more.... T__T
I found the coquelucot luggage already, but i have to pay another 400 extra for that color... Do you think that's worth??