Opinions please...day bag.

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I'm looking for an everyday bag that is big enough to carry around my essentials and cute enough to complement any outfit. My ideal choice would be a Chanel jumbo classic flap but Chanel is just out of my price range. I'm thinking Dior (I'm a saddle bag collector, but they're way too small for this purpose), Fendi, Dolce & Gabbana but I'm very open to suggestions. It would be great to take advantage of any sales on at the moment.

I'd really appreciate your input! Thanks everyone.

2. I am going through the same issue, and I think the perfect day bag is the Marc by Marc Jacobs Lil Riz hobo. I found it for $428 which isnt horrible. I love it in the light brown.

3. I have a Prada that works perfectly for office-wear. When I'm feeling more casual, I use my Gerard Darel 24 hours. That thing holds EVERYTHING. The Darels are a bit hard to find in the US (I bought mine overseas), but not impossible, and pretty inexpensive. I think I paid $350 or so for mine. Good luck!

4. i think LV damier ebene speedy will be great (if u don't mind hand held bag) the price is lower than chanel, classic design, forever in style, light weight, holds a lot and super low maintenance :yes:

5. As I'm only 21 and a student I feel a bit wrong carrying LV...I know that's crazy, and I do think the damier design is beautiful. Thanks for the suggestions.