Opinions please.....again

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I really love the super dark blue almost navy like in both Chamonix and Box. It is very sophisticated and would add a different tone to your wardrobe. Barring that I think you would look great in Rouge H.

Here is a twist, what about OLIVE? It would go well with muted colors and be different too.

2. I vote for rouge H in chevre or chamonix! I think it adds a bit color but not too bright. Rouge H box I think might be too dark.

3. I think rouge h is gorgeous color.. you should definitely consider it Shopmom!!

4. ^^^ROUGE H!! Great POP of color!!:heart:

5. I could DEFINITELY see you in rouge h, shopmom! I think it would be perfect for you in any leather!

6. shopmom, I like to add bits of color too....but I do so with my bracelets, twillys, etc. I know that's not what you asked for....but....I'd rather go bright with my smaller accessories and use my handbags and clothing as a backdrop.

That said, I do have the Kelly in Thalassa and in Rouge H but other than gold togo, that's about as bright as I go in handbags. My very colorful additions come with my smaller pieces.

7. Definitely Rouge H! That color is so classic, some others say Box leather, I totally agree with this combo.

8. Shopmom, how about potiron or orange in chevre? thats a nice pop of color too altho I also think rouge VIF or H in box or chevre is gorgeous esp for evenings!! When I was last at H, I was eyeing the large amts of plume elans they had and was totally falling in love w/ them. If I didn't make off w/ my Birkin, def. a plume elan either in potiron or rouge H of vif!!!

9. Susi....we are very similar in this way. I like to add the color in my scarves, gloves (red) and jewelery.

I like the idea of navy/dark blue perhaps. Definately Chamonix but I have a feeling that'll be difficult off the shelf I'm thinking. Hmmmmmm....thank you, ladies. It's fun to think about all the options!!!!

10. How about raisin box?
    I really see you with raisin......

11. Since you already have the Rouge H Kelly, I vote for Potiron, Raisin or Indigo!
    All in box, except Potiron. I'd try for Chevre!

12. I think potiron would be an excellent choice in swift. You can get potiron in swift, right?:shame: Swift has such a nice shimmer to it so it would be nice in an evening type bag, and it takes color so well too!

13. Ever since I saw violette, I love that color. Raisin or violette in Box or swift??? -:drool: :drool: :drool:

14. RAISIN BOX!!

I went back to FSH six times to fondle a raisin box plume - it was really something else. Subtle, but oh so elegant. And an amazingly neutral color that went with everything I had on each time I came for a visit.

15. This^ :yes: