Opinions please: 2 DBTY necklaces in RG :)

Nesslee

Sep 23, 2019
Hello everyone :wave:
I would like to have your opinions as I appreciate the contributors in this blog a lot!
I initially bought a DBTY necklace in RG size 0.1, from the store.
After a while, the curiousness kicked me and I ordered online a DBTY necklace in RG, size 0.14, just to see how it looks like.
And yes, the inevitable happened and I fell in love with it :heart:
Now I wonder what to do...
I obviously cannot return the small one as I have worn it.
On top of it all, I happened to buy them before the price increase! (I am from Europe).
What is your opinion in this?

20200908_120705.jpg

Last edited:
Hello everyone :wave:
I would like to have your opinions as I appreciate the contributors in this blog a lot!
I initially bought a DBTY necklace in RG size 0.1, from the store.
After a while, the curiousness kicked me and I ordered online a DBTY necklace in RG, size 0.14, just to see how it looks like.
And yes, the inevitable happened and I fell in love with it :heart:
Now I wonder what to do...
I obviously cannot return the small one as I have worn it.
On top of it all, I happened to buy them before the price increase! (I am from Europe).
What is your opinion in this?

View attachment 4841584
Congratulations on your pieces! Keep both and extend one of the chains. This was you can wear one on a day need a shorter necklace, one on a day need a longer necklace, and both when you need a little more sparkle in your day!
Yes! Do lengthen one of them n you can layer them too! Soooo beautiful!

Reactions: AntiqueShopper
If I were you, I would keep the 0.10, return the 0.14, and wait until you can buy a second one in an even bigger size. This way there will be a more noticeable difference in size, and you can layer or wear them separately.

• Love
Reactions: 880 and hhw