Opinions....Platinum delphine

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just found this at an outlet and bought it even though I wasn't sure if I was feeling the love. It was $160. I LOVE how it looks cross body just not sure. I need honest opinions because one minute I'm totally in love and the next I'm so-so. :confused1:
    (pic borrowed from ebay)
    7dfe_1.jpg

2. I love it!!! I vote you keep it. I actually passed this bag up at my outlet a couple of months ago and totally regret it now; have been looking for it ever since!

3. I love the style of this bag. I am not a metallic gal, so I would get another color personally, but if you love the color then I say keep her!

4. I'm not a big cross body fan so this bag doesn't appeal to me. But if you like it definitely keep it!

5. I get the impression that you're just not feeling her so it may not be meant to be.