Opinions on which Rogue to get during the sale

pruetjx

May 6, 2014
I can't decide what to get! Debating between the regular size green fringe rogue (the darker one, not the really bright one) and the rogue 25 in hay with the snakeskin handles.
Pros: I really like the hay color - my HG bag is the original rogue in the hay color with ostrich handles. And dark green suede? I looooooove that color. I'd use it forever.
Cons: I don't really like snakeskin handles, but I mostly use my rogue with the shoulder straps anyway, so I could tuck them in. For the green: Not sure about all that fringe.
Opinions?

I can't decide which one, I just wanted to say that snakes scare me more than anything in this world. I got a Rogue with snakey handles not sure if it would make me sick....and they don't bother me a bit.

I can't decide what to get! Debating between the regular size green fringe rogue (the darker one, not the really bright one) and the rogue 25 in hay with the snakeskin handles.
Pros: I really like the hay color - my HG bag is the original rogue in the hay color with ostrich handles. And dark green suede? I looooooove that color. I'd use it forever.
Cons: I don't really like snakeskin handles, but I mostly use my rogue with the shoulder straps anyway, so I could tuck them in. For the green: Not sure about all that fringe.
Opinions?

Go for the green (fern) regular fringe! It's gorgeous! The suede is so soft. Leather lining makes it nicer than the fabric. I was hesitant of all the fringe - but when my SA came in with it on her shoulder, I was sold. Amazingly, the fringe isn't overdone. My SA had never tried it on, but as soon as she looked in the mirror, she was sold too.!
The yellow small Rogue is nice - but not as special as the Hay/Ostrich. I caved and bought the Hay....never thinking I'd spend that much, but I knew I'd always regret if I didn't. Funny how a bag can haunt you for years! Unless you're totally in love with the yellow, buy the green fringe.

Go for the green (fern) regular fringe! It's gorgeous! The suede is so soft. Leather lining makes it nicer than the fabric. I was hesitant of all the fringe - but when my SA came in with it on her shoulder, I was sold. Amazingly, the fringe isn't overdone. My SA had never tried it on, but as soon as she looked in the mirror, she was sold too.!
The yellow small Rogue is nice - but not as special as the Hay/Ostrich. I caved and bought the Hay....never thinking I'd spend that much, but I knew I'd always regret if I didn't. Funny how a bag can haunt you for years! Unless you're totally in love with the yellow, buy the green fringe.

Oooohhhh - you have the hay/Ostrich??? Lucky you! That is my dream bag! I like the current hay color, but I'm not a fan of the snake handles. Its a combination of the color, plus the idea they might be fragile. So its probably not love.... I'm leaning towards the green fringe...

Reactions: jan1124
I saw your other post with this mod shot and that's what did me in! Love this color.... and the fringe doesn't look that outrageous in this picture. Does it bother you, flap around, etc.?

No, not at all. I'm sure it might sway some, but I don't find it noticeable. It doesn't swing all over the place. I think most people think of fringe as being thin, straggly and stringy; which this is not. It's still flexible enough that you can run your fingers through it, but it's got a nice thickness and weight to it. I think because of that it falls, almost cascades, really nicely from the sides. It's totally not in the way.