Opinions on Wapity as a gift?

FlgirlFM

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
My mother isn't as into high end bags as I am...she is quite happy with her basic Coach and DB (lovely brands, I might add), and the occasional unknown brand from department stores. I thought I would introduce her to the world of LV (introducing her to Rolex was quite successful, resulting in a purchase after wearing one of mine for a week), but want to start with something small...something she can hide if necessary. ;)

Opinions on the Wapity??? Useful or not?? I would also consider a Pochette, Epi Pochette, or maybe just a fun little key chain.

Thanks all!

peace43

O.G.
Nov 22, 2006
USA
I think the Wapity would be a nice gift. But, how about a mini Pochette? Or, like you mentioned, the larger Pochette might be really useful for a mom - she can use it as an accessory/cosmetic bag or for going out in the evening.

V

vanojr9

Pochette Cosmetique is nice and subtle... the Wapity is cool, but it's meant to be seen I think, carried as a wristlet!

cascherping

Confetti In Her Hair
O.G.
Oct 31, 2006
The pochette gets my vote:yes:

I know a few people who use the wapity as a camera case - and it works prety well.

DesigningStyle

I left my heart in Sicily.
O.G.
Dec 20, 2006
NJ, USA
The mini pochette, a pochette or a cles would be what I would select. Great for using in your bag. The Wapity just doesn't seem as condusive for that since it has the big hoop strap.

mverolini

Nov 12, 2007
Los Angeles
I think the wapity is really super useful if you travel a great deal, but maybe the pochette is more practical for everyday use? Either way Im sure she'll love whatever you end up with.

LV Diva

♥ IN LVOE ♥
Apr 21, 2007
Texas
Honestly, I think the WAPITY would be a great 1st LV gift.

It can be used by itself as a wristlet that can hold a cellphone, keys, cash, cc's .... and even more. :tup:

I use mine as a camera case when I carry it in a larger bag and I carry it by itself as a wristlet when I'm taking a quick trip to the grocery store.

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
I think it would be a great gift. But like others have said a cles would be nice too.
If you think the person would have great use for the wapity go for it.

Nov 18, 2006
Cles, regular pochette, or mini pochette I say:smile: IMO, theyre a little more useful than a Wapity...I find its shape to be weird lol!