Opinions on this Sydney Evan ring...

Thanks ladies...am on the fence about it...I like it that it is different...

Bagaday why would you not spend the $$? Is it sparkly IRL?

x

^^Yes, it is sparkly. I do feel her pieces are well made but I just think that's a lot of $$ for what you will be wearing on your finger. This is jmo, nothing else. For that amount of money, I think you might find something a bit more substantial....or at least, hopefully......fashion jewelry is ridiculous today with the current price of gold. Also, something to keep in mind, with the design of that ring, you are risking catching/snagging it quite a bit. I am not trying to talk you out of this, I really do like the line a lot- just so-so about this particular piece. I own her small love pendant and I adore it. Diamonds shine beautifully and it's a great everyday piece. Also own a few of the bead bracelets with various charms and again, very nicely made with quality goods.

Thank you bagaday that helps alot. You make alot of gd points :smile: I am tempted by the live ring or love bracelet so might go for one of those instead :smile:

Does anyone know where I can purchase a large sydney evan diamond disc from?

^^Yes, it is sparkly. I do feel her pieces are well made but I just think that's a lot of $$ for what you will be wearing on your finger. This is jmo, nothing else. For that amount of money, I think you might find something a bit more substantial....or at least, hopefully......fashion jewelry is ridiculous today with the current price of gold. Also, something to keep in mind, with the design of that ring, you are risking catching/snagging it quite a bit. I am not trying to talk you out of this, I really do like the line a lot- just so-so about this particular piece. I own her small love pendant and I adore it. Diamonds shine beautifully and it's a great everyday piece. Also own a few of the bead bracelets with various charms and again, very nicely made with quality goods.