Opinions on this McQueen military jacket please!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Wow. I love it! I've never seen it IRL but it looks fabulous. Last time I was in Vegas there was a lime green motocycle jacket in the A. McQueen shop that--if they had had it in my size--I would have sold a kidney to purchase. hahaha!!

2. The details are amazing on this jacket, but I think that the way it button ups might be unflattering on certain body shapes unless your really skinny, but if you can rock it, go for it!

3. my first impression is it's fabulous! the details r amazing.
    However, then i realized it's done in velour? i'm not sure how everyday this jacket is if that's the fabric.. since it looks more renaissance when it's done in velour...
    it's still beautiful though

4. if it goes with your style, totally get it! otherwise, it seems abit much in terms of design and all that details, plus the fabric choices.

5. Absolutely gorgeous! I like how unique it is, and if it doesn't look good on you when you get it, I wouldn't think you would have that much trouble selling it back on ebay for that amount.

6. #7 Jul 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2009
    I've seen it IRL but I won't wear it everyday. You can wear it on casual days too, doesn't mean it has to be during special occasions. It does look good against singlet, jeans and heels channeling Emmanuelle Alt's style. I say yes.

7. It looks fabulous and totally in with the current trends. It would look great with jeans but you need to be slim and flat chested otherwise I think it wouldn't be flattering.
    Go for it.

8. I think it's beautiful to look at, but I would never wear/purchase it. You would have to be like a toothpick for it to be nice. I also wish it wasn't velour, because I think that takes down the wearabiliy of it. It makes it seem more like a costume.