Opinions on this MBMJ bag?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The color is nice but I'm not sure if I like the perforated parts of the bag.

2. I haven't seen this handbag in person, but I do like the style and color choice.

3. I Love It!

4. The leather looks really soft, but personally I'd have reservations about the size.

5. I like it!!! Though my first choice would be the eggplant over the choc... :biggrin: :tup:

6. seems a bit big, but if you like oversized bags, go for it. i like the details and the lining is cute.

7. It's a bit big, I agree, if you like it go for it though...I agree I like eggplant a lot

8. i like the eggplant color too :smile: the lining is very appropriate for valentine's day :smile:

9. Hmmm...perforated leather is supposedly going to be big and i like the detailing on it, love the leather knot, but i like the eggplant as well. I think it would make a good everyday bag with a difference, if you like massive bags. (i like big bags myself!) :biggrin:

10. I think the ruched bow thing will give the bag a bit more shape so it's not too slouchy..size wise I think it'll be too big for me :s . I love the black and eggplant colors though!:flowers:

11. I love this bag, good choice for the chocolate one.
    It's abit big but if you like big bags that shouldn't be an issue.
    Go for it!!!!!

12. I saw this bag online but not IRL. I think you shlould go for it! The chocolate & eggplant & au lait look great! Go for it if you love it!

13. I think it looks really pretty. :tup:

14. I haven't seen this bag in real life but I think it looks really interesting. There's a lot of juxtaposition with the style - a feminine bow and a more urban feel with the perforations. I like the size but the handle seems like it might be a little on the shorter side. Maybe you can wait until they hit stores (I don't think they have yet) and then play with it and make a realllly informed decision? I hope you love it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice