Opinions on this Jennifer Zeuner Necklace

I think it's beautiful and very unique. I can't speak at all to the quality and don't know this designer but aesthetically, it's a great look and I think it's very versatile and wearable. I like it a lot! Good luck making your decision:biggrin:

It is really pretty, especially in the model photo. It is vermeil so it may start to turn in a year or so. If you change styles often and would only wear it that long then it is a beautiful piece. If you want it to wear for an extended period, it may be better to opt for gold. It can be less expensive to purchase a long chain on amazon or somewhere inexpensive and have that made into the necklace by a jeweler, since it is simple in design.

I like Jennifer Zeuner but am not a fan of vermeil. But it may be a good way to start out and see if you really like her pieces. I have reached out to her company twice now and asked that they produce their necklaces for me in 14kt gold. They were a little pricey...one was an swirly initial necklace and the other a sideways heart necklace. I think they actually offer them now as an option on her website in gold. I am happy to say that I did go the real gold route this way you don't ever have to worry that the vermeil will rub off or that it will turn your skin black around your neck when you wear it. I prefer to always wear the real deal ;)

I like Jennifer Zeuner but am not a fan of vermeil. But it may be a good way to start out and see if you really like her pieces. I have reached out to her company twice now and asked that they produce their necklaces for me in 14kt gold. They were a little pricey...one was an swirly initial necklace and the other a sideways heart necklace. I think they actually offer them now as an option on her website in gold. I am happy to say that I did go the real gold route this way you don't ever have to worry that the vermeil will rub off or that it will turn your skin black around your neck when you wear it. I prefer to always wear the real deal ;)
Yes 14 or 18K is better, but I am not strongly committed to anything at the moment and just want to experiment a bit. If it turns out that I like this necklace a lot, then it is good to know that I can get it in 14K. I did think the initial necklace was very cute too. Apparently since vermeil is sterling silver coated with gold, it doesn't cause skin discolorations (or allergies) and lasts longer than gold plated so there are some pluses.

It is really pretty, especially in the model photo. It is vermeil so it may start to turn in a year or so. If you change styles often and would only wear it that long then it is a beautiful piece. If you want it to wear for an extended period, it may be better to opt for gold. It can be less expensive to purchase a long chain on amazon or somewhere inexpensive and have that made into the necklace by a jeweler, since it is simple in design.
I was told that vermeil lasts longer than gold plated and won't wear off that fast. Nevertheless, your suggestion of getting a similar necklace made by a jeweler is probably the best idea. At the moment, it's easier to just order the necklace, since I have to find a jeweler and don't really know if I will love it that much, but in the future getting it made is definitely more cost effective.