Opinions on this Gucci bucket bag? (please pleaseee help!)

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. for anyone who has seen this bag or owns this bag, any opinions? It's going for a ridiculously discounted price at designergoodsonline.. and even though it might sound like sale goggles, I HAVE been eyeing this for a while. I just can't figure out whether or not it would be a practical bag. (Plus, I've been watching my spending because I'm planning on 3 LV purchases in the next month.. :nuts:) So what do you think? It's supposed to be 9x10x4, if those dimensions help you get a better idea of it. Thanks!

[​IMG]

[edit]
    oh I also forgot to mention that I would probably be using this for school. Luckily, none of my books or notebooks are very large- I know that they would fit in the purse for sure.

2. I don't personally own the bag, but I've heard that the straps can really dig into the shoulders. :\

3. I tried it on at Neimans and liked it pretty well, I want it in pink though!
    I agree, if you stuff it w/ books, it could be uncomfotable, you'd need nice wide straps for that, otherwise I really like this bag.

4. Oh, a question{?} Do we know that they carry auth items? I haven't shopped w/ them before.

5. I have the bucket (grey denim) for a very long time (very old model), I don't use it anymore although I used to use it everyday. I think I have the bigger one though (medium, 14x12x4.5 approx) which is a very practical size. The one you want sounds a little small for everyday use and don't think it fits books, get the medium one if I were you. There is even a larger one but you can't carry it on your shoulder.

The only thing I don't like about it is the corners at the bottom, there is no leather protection, so the material does get frail with heavy use. But to be fair I didn't take good care of it, I dumped it everywhere even on the floor...shame.

Hope it helps.

6. wondering the same, their prices are awfully suspicious:suspiciou

7. bumpity bump!
    Anyone know about this site?

8. It's a nice-looking bag, but I don't know much about it!

9. I bought a prada sport messenger bag from them last year. The leather is spectacular and the overall quality is exceptional. Its the only Prada thing I own. I'd be curious to see what others have to say.