Opinions on this ginormous 6ct. Pink tourmaline earring?

MomofQtees

Bags, Bling and Beyond
O.G.
Sep 23, 2007
This isnt mine.....yet LOL Its a 6ct. pink tourmaline, the pair would be 12tcw. with some tiny diamonds below as accents. They have more of a pinkish tone IRL and so stunning. Its a lot more red in the pics. Do you love it?

Attachments

• 6 ct. pink tourmaline.JPG
    6 ct. pink tourmaline.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 118
  • 6 ct. pink tourmaline 2.JPG
    6 ct. pink tourmaline 2.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 95
Wow!!!!! Thats HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous though!!xxxx
Just thought I would model it at home. Since Im pretty close to my jeweller and he knows where I live LOL, he allowed me to bring the pair at home and decide if I'll be loving it enough to get them:nuts: The back is a clasp thingy so it pretty much holds the weight of the stone. Is pink tourmaline a good quality, valuable stone? Will this match any colored outfit?

P.S. I have an appointment with the plastic surgeon tom. by the way. Im set on having my ear holes repaired

Just thought I would model it at home. Since Im pretty close to my jeweller and he knows where I live LOL, he allowed me to bring the pair at home and decide if I'll be loving it enough to get them:nuts: The back is a clasp thingy so it pretty much holds the weight of the stone. Is pink tourmaline a good quality, valuable stone? Will this match any colored outfit?

P.S. I have an appointment with the plastic surgeon tom. by the way. Im set on having my ear holes repaired
Oh wow!!! let me know how it goes,I'm sure Sharon will be keen to know too!!!

As for those boulders,after your ears have healed sweetie,then its a definate yes from me!!!! They are gorgeous and TOTALLY lux!!!!!!!xxxxxxxxx:tup::tup::tup::tup:

Brilliant!! And get the earrings as an after surg. treat for yourself!! I am fully enabling you!!!!xxxxxxxxxxx :tup::tup::tup::tup:
LOL:roflmfao:...My DH is behind me as I write this and he's like :sweatdrop::Push: He says I should just have my ear holes closed for good and no more re-piercing....that way I wont need any more earrings my whole life!!! LOL :roflmfao:

LOL:roflmfao:...My DH is behind me as I write this and he's like :sweatdrop::Push: He says I should just have my ear holes closed for good and no more re-piercing....that way I wont need any more earrings my whole life!!! LOL :roflmfao:

Eeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Like thats ever gonna happen!!!! LOL LOL LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!:roflmfao:

Just a question I have to have my ear holes repaired to, so please let me know how the visit with the plastic surgeon goes.