Opinions on this gabby vs 19?

vivaciousbev1

Oct 11, 2017
Looking for an edgy bag as I have a lot of classics, one BA, filigree vanity flap and so black coco handle. I love the 19 for its practicality but I keep questioning if I really need it. Thoughts on my next bag? My SA also says they aren’t producing gabbys at the moment (although they have a lot in stores), as this season they’re focusing on other seasonal bags. I’m actually a fan of the 19K creme chevron gabby (obviously not a lot of gabby fans out there but wondering on the wear and tear; etc?)

B1B192C6-8661-407E-9F58-A63C6B6EA5E0.jpeg

DA29A784-BA25-4177-92A3-3F30FACF93E0.jpeg

D9B0A918-F603-4EB4-A35D-5FB9D1B6891D.jpeg

I love my Gabby light beige 20B. Only 3 available in the US because Chanel stand along boutiques don't order this color for US market. they can be found only Chanel in Department store.

you are 19K? look pink undertone to me. Im not a fan of Chanel 19 bc I really don't like when the sides of the bag pop out. I don't like chunky chain.

Go with the one that makes your heart sings.

I agree. Just looking at your outfit and style, I think the cream and iridescent black Gabrielle bags definitely suit you most!

I have a runway (read: not plain) black gabby with gold metallic accents and it's definitely the Chanel bag that is uniquely me.

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
Gabby!!! You can wear it so many different ways! That will give you the 'edgy' you want. But if you carry more than a card holder, your phone and a lipstick you may want to find a medium instead of the small. The small looks good but doesn't hold very much. I have 2 mediums and a small gabby. I don't use the small very often because of its size.

One cool example how to wear it. This is my small....

1562296973588.png