Opinions on this Free People tunic?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey guys, just wondering what you think of this...I was thinking on pairing it with some black skinnies and boots/heels or my J.Brand 16" straight leg jeans in ink. I don't think I'm daring enough to try to pull it off as a dress!

Any thoughts or opinions would be helpful!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I really like it, although I think its a bit too short. I'm not in love with the selves either.

3. Ive seen this worn IRL and it looked ok. Granted that the model in the picture is super skinny but this shirt looks a little better on a girl with a chest. Im not in love with this tunic, nor do I hate it. I think it depends on what you wear it with.

4. ^^ I feel the same way about it. I think it would look good with the right stuff, but I'm not crazy about it. It's not bad either.

5. I agree with the above posters, I think it depends on who's wearing it. On that model, I'm not loving it but I think with skinnies and some killer heels to dress it up, it might look nice.

6. I don't like it.

7. I like it

8. I'm not into the style or the colors.

9. I really like it, but I wouldn't pair it with patterned tights. That's too much, I think. It would work better as a dress if you're on the shorter side.

10. I think the way you plan to wear it sounds cute, so go for it. I do agree with others that this could be difficult to style, depending on your shape.

11. I'm not into horizontal stripes on anyone.

12. I think it's cute--especially how you've described wearing it. I love the color combination.