Opinions on this Free People jumper?

volleyballgal

Oct 18, 2007
OK
Ive been eyeing this for a while and its now on sale!!!:yahoo: I can think of so many ways to wear it...BUT I cannot decided on the color and its driving me crazy!

brown
purple

Which one looks better? (By the way, Id probably wear a tank under it or something instead of just my bra! And Im fair skinned, brown hair, blue eyes if that might change the way it would look.)

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

shoeangel

Aug 12, 2006
Seattle
This dress is sooo cute! I am a Free People fanatic, and I can tell you that I'm going to try to find the purple one for myself. With tights, knee socks, and boots, it will be adorable.

volleyballgal

Oct 18, 2007
OK
Shoeangel: I know isnt their stuff amazingly cute?!?!

Qtiekiki: Thats what I was thinking but I also thought that maybe the purple would bring out my eyes a bit? Brown does show the color difference more though.

Any more opinions? Im having such a hard time!

volleyballgal

Oct 18, 2007
OK
So far brown looks like the best option! Ill buy it before they are all gone...but if purple becomes cheaper, Ill get that too. :angel: