Opinions on this DVF dress?

I really like it!!

It could either look really good or fit not that well... I tried on a similar DVF dress last year and I felt like the dress was wearing me; the length was too long and there was a lot of material. The dress was heavier than it looks too.

I hope it works out for you!

I really like it!!

It could either look really good or fit not that well... I tried on a similar DVF dress last year and I felt like the dress was wearing me; the length was too long and there was a lot of material. The dress was heavier than it looks too.

I hope it works out for you!

^ I showed the dress to my mom, and that's what she said too...she thought the amount of material might be overwhelming. I ended up ordering it, though, so we'll see...hopefully it looks nice, or it'll be going back...thanks for the input :tup:

I think it's a really cute dress, but it's a little long for my taste :smile:

^ I was kind of thinking the same thing...i think i'm about average height - 5'5" - but I think it may look a little long on me.

However, for any of you who are interested, according to the Nordie's SA, it's going to be included in the upcoming Nordie's half-yearly sale (from $345 down to about $209), so I preordered, and they will ship to me on the 21st.

I'll update you all once I receive it. :P

Cute, but I think you might have to be tall to wear it. I can't wait to hear what you think. It reminds me of the outfit that Julia Roberts wore in Pretty Woman to the polo game.